The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM RS Front Bumper Price Drop!

SmoothCustomer

It's white but the paint isn't in great shape. Other than that it seems to be in great condition, aside from a broken bolt in the license plate bracket. No fog lights at this time. I'm willing to ship, but it's totally up to the buyer how I ship it. I'm fine with just wrapping it and dropping it off at Greyhound, making a box for the buyer as long as materials are paid for (per ScreaminE's post in my AG thread, this will involve bubble wrap, hand cut cardboard and plastic wrap around the outside) and dropping it off at Greyhound, having it professionally packed (I have been quoted at $190 for this service) and dropping it off at Greyhound, or shipping it via UPS freight. Like I said, it's up to the buyer, but the buyer will have to pay actual shipping and material costs. This is non negotiable as I don't really want to speculate on how much it will cost to ship, only to get burned. Asking price for the bumper: $650 OBO, includes Curtis brackets. Can be picked up in Western New York.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts