The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Passenger (US Drivers) Side headlamp FREE + shipping

fuel

Hey guys, have a JDM passenger side (which would be the US Driver's side) headlamp sitting around spare. It is the pre-facelift type without the internal city lights. Can come with bulbs if required. In good condition with no marks on the glass or broken mounting tabs or adjusters etc.

I am in NZ but can ship to the States. Free, but buyer must pay for shipping.

Last edited:

fuel

Bump! Has been sitting in my garage for a few years, figured it would be better off to go to someone on here!

fuel

Seriously, just want this thing gone from my garage and would rather it go to someone who would use it rather than bin it. I am willing to give it away for free, with the only cost being the freight and materials to box it up and send.

fuel

combine it with this guy's other one and you would have a set - click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts