The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Facelift Fogs / Evo Zero Bonnet Vent Covers

MX4

All parts are shipped from NZ and will take 1-2 weeks to arrive. All items will be packaged in bubblewrap and cardboard to prevent damage. Check my feedback in goodguy section!

Evo Zero / RS Bonnet Vent Covers
These sit under the bonnet to block off the bonnet vents, hence why I have removed them. Pretty rare to find. US$35 Shipped

JDM Facelift Foglights
One is in overall good condition. One is in OK condition (has small amount of glass damage from a stone and has some moisture inside causing a small rust spot - see photo). Both comes with pig tails. One foglight has a cut wire at the back which will require soldering. All 4 tabs included. Please see photo at bottom showing cracks on two of the tabs (hence price is reduced). US$110 Shipped

Last edited:

MitsuDriver274

Which side is damage, someones car threw up a rock and put a nice hole in my driver side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

MX4

Price reduced on the bonnet vent covers ($60 to $35) and on the fogs ($150 down to $110). Please note the red text regarding the fogs above.

MX4

[email protected] is my paypal. First in, first served. No dibs etc. Please post in this topic to confirm purchase so others are aware.

I will ship out in about 12 hours time pending paypal transaction.

Cheers!

brisvr4

Still have the vent covers?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned