The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Corners, JDM Foglights, JDM Ralliart Chipped ECU

MX4

Prices include shipping from New Zealand. Shipping take around two weeks. My paypal is vr4_evo @ hotmail.com Check my feedback!!!!!

JDM Prefacelift Foglights SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Come with pigtails. Good overall condition. No major scratching or marks, just general wear. US$100 shipped.
ksik.jpg

usil.jpg

JDM Corners
Come with pigtails. Good condition $US60 shipped
kvi7.jpg

ctbn.jpg

JDM Dual Board ECU SOLD
Chipped with the Ralliart chip for dual board ECUs. This is the ECU out of my very first VR4 and it turned up in the car Im parting out 10 years later. Socket was installed by a electronics professional. These dual board ECUs dont suffer issues with the leaky caps that the single board ECUs do.
vk7b.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned