The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Clusters, WINGS, Bumper, Door cladding, FOGLIGHT, Taillights *PICS*

LUNARFX

Did you want both JDM clusters? I'll ship both out for $15 plus the cost of the clusters of course.

LUNARFX

It's Pending right now along with the rest of the set. I wasn't planning on splitting it up but I'll let you know if it doesn't fall through.

LUNARFX

Sold a few parts and added a few since the last bump. I'll be at the Shootout and can bring anything with me except for the rear bumper if you prefer.

ronnycordova

I'd be interested in the side clips for the rear bumper if you still have them. There should be a metal bracket on each side that hold it to the rear quarter panels. Mine are rusted out and I can't get them from Mitsubishi anymore.

LUNARFX

Leaving for the Shootout in a few hours in case anyone wants special delivery. Although I'm not bringing that heavy ass rear bumper. The wing would be worth saving the shipping charge though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LUNARFX

Slowly but surely clearing out our guest room and updating my thread on what's still left.

460GVR4

thanks for the wing its perfect and came quickly! now i need to somehow paint it black... oh and replace my valves that magically bent over the last 3 years of it sitting... thanks ernie

LUNARFX

Good deal. Glad you got it safe. Still have a few items left!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts