The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: interior brace bar or c-pillar bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rost

Hi,i have this brace bar i want to sell.$100 shipped continental US.

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Backseat Harness bar? Or I guess just to stiffen the rear of the car in case of a rollover??

Brunoboy

Brand? And is it made for our car? I've never seen on our car before.

rost

Yes.Stiffen the chassis.Very rare piece for our cars.Pretty sure you cant find it for sale for our cars,but who knows.

Quoting mooserage:
Yeah I believe its just meant to stiffen the chassis across the c-pillars. I've never seen one for a galant before though. Is it a custom piece?

rost

Please,do your own research.This is for sale post,not a discussion post.Thank you.

dude those fit so many cars its rediculous! ive put one supposedly for an accord in a mazda 3 there adjustable on the ends almost 2 inches

MMCVR4

Quoting rost:
Please,do your own research.This is for sale post,not a discussion post.Thank you.

Agreed! The picture speaks for itself. The part was probably already on the car, before it was sold to rost.

TylerAdamson

Quoting brunoboy:
do research on what? a part no one has ever seen?

I googled "c pillar bar" and came up with this. Just like every other bar that connects opposing pillars, this is there to stiffen the chassis. Its not rocket science, its a pillar bar.

Last edited:

rost

SOLD!
Quoting trexn8:
You better act a little nicer if you want to sell that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts