The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Injector sale!

TRBODSM

Went to ID 2000's so I no longer need the rest of the injectors I've been keeping around.

I'll post pictures later tonight.

1. FIC blue max 1650's
- around 1,000 mile since cleaned. Have flow sheet and were on e85. Work great
320 shipped and paypaled.

2. FIC blue max 1450's
- have around 5k miles. Were on e85 and pump gas is being ran through them right now(have been on pump for 1,000 miles)they are still on my car but will be removed this weekend.
300shipped and paypaled
3. FIC 1050's
Forgot mileage
170 shipped any paypaled
4. Pte 680's
Unknown mileage
130shipped and paypaled.

Last edited:

alansupra94

Some excellent prices there. FIC blue max don't require a injector driver box correct?

TRBODSM

No easy tune box was used for any of the injectors listed. The 1650's and 1450's idled good without it.

1050's sold!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts