The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Immaculate Condition Galant VR-4 AWS For Sale. $4500obo Little Rock Arkansas

Ladies and Gentleman, I have one of the earliest VR-4 that ever roll of the factory Line. This is number 29 of 1000. This is 2 owner car that is adult driven and well taken cared of. I bought the car recently in hopes to drive it around and maybe put it up for sale to make a small profit. Being a current owner to 2 DSM, 3rd 4g63 car seems a little bit much so this car is up for sale. If I didn't have too many DSM I would of keep this car for sure. Paint is in excellent condition for such a car this age. No dent what so ever.

Details:
-White with black lather interior
-4 wheel drive with all wheel steering
-early 6bolt 4g63 turbocharge
-manual transmission
-Sunroof
-factory fog lights
-All stock

Asking $4500. make me an offer.

Last edited:

coyotes

They weren't really numbered in order of production, but that is a nice example. How many miles, any recent maintenance?

toybreaker

iconoclast
Please read the rules and add your price and the vehicle location to your thread title, or your posting will be removed.

Quoting Allwheeldrive:

Details:
-White with black lather interior
-

... on that "black lather" interior you have listed as a key feature, might want to post up a better pic of that the rear upper seat back as in the one picture it kinda looks like someone put duct tape over split seams.

Some better pics of that area, along with pics of the front seats may define / bolster your defination of "immaculate" more clearly.

That's a word not many folks use to describe their car,

and those that price them in the neighborhood of where you have yours usually back things up with much better pictures. (including several of the engine compartment and undercariage)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cliffs.gif

read the rules and correct your thread title

post better / more pics to justify your wording and price

Thanks!

GLWS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

donkeylips

Ha the first sentence is hilariously wrong but we'll forget about that.

Underbody pics? My '92 shines too but you can put your hand through the floor.

conradical

Not to be a ass but you said no dents and there is a dent under the passenger side headlight. I also noticed in the rear seat it looks like tape covering up a split in the leather stitching. But maybe I'm wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif more pictures and info would really help. We can be very picky on this board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Jesus_Negros

That's not a dent that's a Yamcha scar.

G

Staff member
Wait, does this model have aws? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

transparentdsm

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
That's not a dent that's a Yamcha scar.

ha i just watched the new movie. Battle of the gods, pretty good.

Car looks nice but not immaculate. You want immaculate go compair it to bobdoles car.

I think this car is Immaculate -for me- because, for one, there is only a handful of these cars running in all of the state of Arkansas. This one particular is the most beautiful -for me in my opinion- and well maintained Vr4 in all of Arkansas(Vr4 are rear in Arkansas unlike big cities). Being from the south and in a small state you can kind of understand how very few of these cars are around. When I do find a Galant like this rolling around with this condition I just can't help it but to call it immaculate. This is how the threat title came to be.

You have an opinion and I have an opinion. Can't we all get along? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have never owned a Galant Vr4 before and I don't know everything about them. I believe the newbie title suits me very well. But not new to DSM and 4g63s.

more pics will follow tomorrow...

Cheers!

Last edited:

transparentdsm

no one here isn't trying to get along with you, we're all just trying to help you and let you know, because if you sell it to anyone on this site they will pick the car apart. potential buyer probably won't live in your state if they buy it off this sit. so to come on here and call this immaculate it makes it hard for some of us to hold our tongue. please go look at some of the cars, such as Bobdoles and turbowop's those are cars in immaculate condition. that way you have something to compare it to because when you call your car immaculate on this site we compare it to those cars that are immaculate garage queens. also you said no dents and clearly you can see a huge dent right under the passenger headlight.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting Allwheeldrive:
I think this car is Immaculate -for me- because, for one, there is only a handful of these cars running in all of the state of Arkansas. This one particular is the most beautiful -for me in my opinion- and well maintained Vr4 in all of Arkansas(Vr4 are rear in Arkansas unlike big cities). Being from the south and in a small state you can kind of understand how very few of these cars are around. When I do find a Galant like this rolling around with this condition I just can't help it but to call it immaculate. This is how the threat title came to be.

... fair enough.

Thanks for fixing your "threat" title to comply with the rules. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Quoting Allwheeldrive:
You have an opinion and I have an opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however, the facts are the same for all of us

The car itself will tell the tale most succinctly, if you shoot some more pics and give it a chance.

Quoting Allwheeldrive:
Can't we all get along? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Why yes, yes we can, (and we *generally* do here.)

... only this is the deep end of the pool and we have high expectations.

Your wording (and price) has us all looking for excellence in all areas.

(it's a lot like how the "hottest" girl in any state is only about a 5 or 6 once you get out to SoCal and see all wimmens out on the beach there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Quoting Allwheeldrive:
I have never owned a Galant Vr4 before and I don't know everything about them. I believe the newbie title suits me very well. But not new to DSM and 4g63s.

... isn't a man on here that knows "everything" about them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting Allwheeldrive:
more pics will follow tomorrow...

Cheers!

That will help your case considerably! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It "looks" like a pretty damn clean car, (with a few battle scars and some weathering)

Please shoot a bunch of the engine compartment, undercarriage, and the bottom seam of all the doors.

... bonus points for shooting the area behind the front fender. This can be done without removing anything, by opening the front doors and aiming the camera down into the area from the backside)

This area is an "achilles heel". Dirt and organic debris can collect here and cause terminal corrosion, (even on a car that appears to be very clean from the outside.)

If I can be so bold as to offer some (more) unsolicited advice;

What most of us are looking for is "honest" cars.

... "survivors" if you will

Ones that haven't been jacked from the pinch rails / underbody re-inforcements willy nilly

Ones that haven't had the wiring harnesses hacked by dsm'rs (or worse!) that have no concept of how to properly add aftermarket equipment or mod a car correctly.

It's been said that we're the elitist snobs of the mitsubishi world here on the .org.

That's kinda true, we have high expectations.

Many folks here do have immaculate cars. (go browse the "members showcase")

They themselves would never use the word, but that's just the way most folks with the cleanest cars here are.

They know it was the previous owners keeping the fenderwells cleaned out and the underside free of salt / mag chloride that gave them the opprotunity to have a nice example of the breed, not anything they did as second, third, (or even more!) owners.

Most of us are quite happy with clean and honest examples

Looking forward to seeing more pics! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

89Mirageman

Very nice car and I believe if she runs well, you won't have a problem fetching your asking price. A white 92 with a sunroof would be my dream GVR4. Guess I need to find a fast way to raise $4500.

Yup this is a 92 Vr4 and its White. Its your dream car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am trying to figure out how to upload the video of it running from my crappy phone...:/
I may have to borrow somebody's phone to do another video. stay tune

CutlassJim

Quoting 89Mirageman:
Very nice car and I believe if she runs well, you won't have a problem fetching your asking price. A white 92 with a sunroof would be my dream GVR4. Guess I need to find a fast way to raise $4500.

A white 92 without a sunroof would be my dream GVR4.

deez

Very nice car. If you were closer, I'd take it off your hands.

gotclutch87

im almost certain i want to make a offer can you tell me more about it?
more pictures? like the common places they rust under dogleg hood fenders window trim under the vehicle?

MRmeeTooxD

The first post I made of mr. 365/1000, hell everyone made fun of me! So dont feel all discourahed its just the innitiation stage to the forum, welcome newbie!!! Lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings