The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: IL 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR $13,500

OZRally

For sale is a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR. Below is a basic list of what you need to know. I am pretty firm on the price. Only trades I'm accepting is for a GVR4 or mighty max with cash on top on your end. Car has 135k miles. It has been extremely reliable to me compared to all the previous cars I've owned. I'll gladly answer any questions you might have. Thanks for your time guys.

Engine:
-New radiator last spring
-Timing belt/balance shaft belt, water pump and pulleys, serpentine belt and tensioner, idler pulley and oil filter housing gasket all replaced at 120k
-Custom COP with Honda coils
-VRSF 3.5" intercooler
-Custom LICP
-Custom 3" turboback exhaust to magnaflow muffler
-Injector seals replaced and flow tested/cleaned last fall
-Walbro 255
-Evo X bov
-Perrin silicon intake
-Innovate digital wideband
-Prosport electric boost gauge

Drivetrain:
-Clutch replaced at 110k with stage 1 exedy, still holds great, does not slip and has a firm pedal but easy to drive
-All drivetrain fluids changed last fall

Suspension:
-New tires installed last summer Sumitomo HTZRII 245/45r17
-New pads and rotors installed last fall
-Form and function coilovers
-Also have stock Bilsteins with stock springs and Tein springs
-Energy suspension bushings on the front lower control arms, rear control arms, rear diff, and sway bar bushings
-Whiteline RCA kit

Exterior/Interior:
-Blacked out headlight housings
-Fog light projectors retrofitted in headlights and all projector shrouds painted red
-Freshly powder coated rims Lazer Black
-Recaros are in good shape and bolsters are still firm
-Authentic JDM rear bumper
-5k morimoto HID kit
-Swapped the running light and turn signal lights, installed proper resistors to eliminate the fast flicker

Bad:
-Electric boost gauge sender needs replaced
-ACD pump needs rebuild
-Trans notchy going into 5th, does not grind unless u slam it into gear. I have never had a problem driving the car and shifting into 5th
-Right front inner tie rod loose
-Both rear lca outer bushings worn
-Front bumper needs reconditioned and paint
-Rear spoiler clear coat faded

OZRally

Very cheap for me. All depends on your driving record, age and sometimes marital status.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts