The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:hta76 kit

gaylantvr4

i was planning on installing this on my galant over the winter but i have decided to keep the evo 3 and finish all the body and paint this year.
the turbo is brand new never used.here is a list of what is included in the kit.
nib hta76 with .82a/r t3 housing
treadstone t3 manifold
ams o2 housing w/noname 38mm wastegate
dump tube
downpipe till flex section
nib fp oil line kit with restricter
2150 shipped

Street Surgeon

I'll snap some pics of everything included this weekend if anyone wants to see what all that looks like.

4thStroke

This turbo is nasty. Buschur squeezed some crazy power out of this same HTA3076R T3 setup.

click

Ultimate street turbo if you want to ditch the stock platform and keep it responsive in traffic.

Some clarification. The FP DSM76/3052HTA is the HTA3076R in the FP30 bolt on housing. The FP 3065 is the GT3082R with the FP bolt on housing.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned