The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Hood Struts GVR4

bobdole

2 kits are available. I have a set on hold for Galantvr4559.

bobdole

Quoting transparentdsm:
its awesome, i just finished installing mine and i couldn't be happier. it really makes things so much nicer. i opened my hood like 7 times since i installed them, its also nice not to have to look at a prop rod. totally worth the 80$, also once this batch is gone who knows when he'll do it again. i had to wait from the last batch for mine because i thought yeah i might want these and then i saw he had none left. when he got this batch and posted about it i got the first set, i think.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear you like them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I can always get more down the road. So if you miss out on this batch. There can be more if the demand is there.

Charles

transparentdsm

Charles thank you so so much, you were such a big help with the brakes and pads and doing that caused me to do a full front tear down and replace all my bushings, now the car literally drives like it's a brand new car. i will be def contacting you for the rear stuff once i drive it around and enjoy may car for a few weeks.

bobdole

1 kit left available.

SSGdave

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ummmm... I guess I'll take it!

PM SENT

Last edited:

bobdole

Sold out guys. Thank you everyone. I will do another run later this year for anyone else that missed this time around. Charles

manikbastrd

Many Thanks to Bobdole for the hood struts. Mine came in yesterday and I will be installing tomorrow!

bobdole

Quoting Galantvr4559:
Would you be willing to hold a set for a week or two till I get my tax return back! I really want a set of these!

I have your kit sitting here.

bobdole

Thanks for the feedback. Very happy to hear you like them.

bobdole

Not available at this time. I will be doing another other later this year. I will post when I have them.

SSGdave

Quoting bobdole:
Not available at this time. I will be doing another other later this year. I will post when I have them.

Im waiting for this. I would love a set of these.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned