The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Hood Struts GVR4

bobdole

updated list.

Could you design a set to work with a 2G DSM? I can order them for the 2g Eclipse. They would be about the same price. I would need at least 25 orders to make them.

I am also going to start making them for 1g DSM too. Just got to find a car to take the messurments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Charles

Last edited:

bobdole

Citymunky I will add you to the list. Once I get them in I will pm you.

Charles

prove_it

How are these coming along? This thread went dormant for a bit there, and I keep checking to see the progress.

bobdole

Should be here very soon guys. Don't worry I will send you all a message.

bobdole

Very close. Should have them next week.

bobdole

ok guys. I am picking them up tomorrow. I have sent message's to members that have said they would like them. If we have any left over from the first order I will make a new post.

Thanks again
Charles

bobdole

Quoting Lancer99:
Any leftovers?

There might be some left over, but only 1 or 2. If I do have some you are first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If I don't have any left. I will do another order.

Charles

bobdole

This week they will be shipping.

Charles

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts