The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: HKS SSQV on stainless short route UICP, pwr/eco switch, IAC, TPS

mitsuturbo

Greentop CAS for $37 shipped - 3 for sale
Power/Eco switch for $17 shipped (7 galant, 2 DSM)

Aluminum 2.5" throttle body elbow for $44 shipped
stock 710 cap, needs new rubber seal $10 shipped
TPS $37 shipped
Brown IAC servo for $55 shipped (sorry, not selling the black one)
Grant steering hub and horn button for $40 shipped. This has been modified for proper horn functionality in a DSM/GVR4. The factory contact point from the back of a DSM steering wheel has been securely soldered to the back of the hub. I used this for many years with no issues. Horn works better than my current sparco setup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

HKS SSQV with 200 miles on it, probably less than 100 actuations. LEGIT FROM EXTREMEPSI, not some ebay knock off shitcrap BOV, with stainless short route pipe and TIG welded flange $195 shipped (see photo a few posts down)

Stef's air/oil separator for $45/$35 shipped. NPT threads are buggered up on both. One needs a drain valve and filter media (thus $10 less). Both have caps and don't leak. I just went with a Moroso version of this that has AN fittings welded to it instead, after i fucked up the threads on both of these. You could either fix the threads or weld on your own bungs i guess.

Blacktop CAS for $55 shipped - Selling 1 keeping the other - Update: 1 sold 0 for sale
Stainless throttle body elbow (TBE) with IAT bung for $55 shipped (cost $84+ship from ETS click ) SOLD

Last edited:

jmelocik

Hey brother. Send me a message on Facebook with your Paypal address and I'll grab a blacktop.

Josh

matt92vr4

What's the diameter of the TB with the bung? If it's 2.5" I'll take it.

matt92vr4

OK cool, I'll paypal you tomorrow when I get to the office. thanks, Matt

DavsR

Do you still have the HKS Pipe from Inter cooler to TB elbow?

mitsuturbo

Yes i have the SSQV and short route pipe. Will not separate yet. If i get a buyer for each, i may consider it.

Seeing as how the BOV alone was $240+ this is kind of a good deal. I have a recirc fitting i can throw in for another $15.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts