The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Hasegawa Galant VR-4 1/24 plastic model, NIB

V8EATER

I haven't been on here in years, but I ran across this model in my closet and thought it needed to go to someone who actually has one anymore. New in box Hasegawa 1/24 Galant VR-4 model, still wrapped in the original cellophane. kit number CD001:1300. My phone is broken right now (new screen/digitizer is on the way) so I robbed an image from Google to show which one it is. Date on the box is 1990. Asking $60 shipped.

Just so no one thinks I'm a nobody, I used to have 545/1000. Terry Posten knows this car well, or did. Paypal accepted, can ship in CONUS.

Any questions, email me [email protected] or [email protected]

cheekychimp

Andy,

Didn't you make shift lever boots for the community? Might be wrong but your screen name rings a bell.

Paul.

V8EATER

Paul, No that was vr6eater. I had one of his shift boots in my old car. I worked at a salvage yard and supplied parts for some of you over the years.

Andy

blacksheep

Andy - you selling cars? Aristrocrat is in Shawnee, KS right? I have jumped the fence and taken pics of their cars on a sunday way back in the day when I was competing in USAC in college.

cheekychimp

Quoting V8EATER:
Paul, No that was vr6eater. I had one of his shift boots in my old car. I worked at a salvage yard and supplied parts for some of you over the years.

Andy

Roger that, got some GTO seat parts from you I think. I vouch for this guy!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts