The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 specific D2 coilovers, 3k miles SOLD

ktmrider

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi everyone, decided to sell the D2 coilovers I got last year. Original FS thread here: click

Type RS, model number in the link above.

I've got about 3k miles on them. Like them for what they are, transform the handling greatly, just not for my older-guy kidneys.

$500 shipped in the CONUS only, sorry no Canada or International destinations so as usual with me please don't ask.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

citymunky

I remember these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Gizmovr4

PM sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ktmrider

Quoting citymunky:
I remember these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yep had it not been for your personal misfortunes I'd have contacted ya earlier.

Really do/did like them, sadly considering ( another ) break from the MMC/DSM world of cars and these were the easiest item to start parting with.

BTW consider them sold, will update if things change.

DynastyLCD

Damn! I had the money too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

But if they are heading to the east coast, I know they are going towards a more worthy gvr4 than mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

ktmrider

SOLD, thanks for the interest folks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned