The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Gvr4 Lot - 2 1991 Galant Vr4's + parts $2000 Melb FL

I have two Galant Vr4's
1991 white sunroof galant vr4
1991 black non sunroof galant vr4 fresh paint

White galant - Stripped, still have rear bumper, subframes, manual rack, 4bolt lugs on front, 5 bolt lugs on rear, 4bolt cups, 4bolt axles, stock brakes front and rear, driveshaft, headliner, door panels, all doors, front pass fender(if you don't see it listed its not there), pretty much a bare shell would take a ton to get back running but would be good for the subframes, manual rack and other parts to be taken from it.

Black Galant - Complete shell, complete interior, 5 speed, driveshaft, gas tank, ac system(minus compressor), no fuel sender unit, kyb agx up front/gr2 in rear, front bumper all doors interior

Misc lot parts
1991 manual transmission
1992 automatic transmission
1992 automatic transfer case
1992 automatic intermediate shaft
used kyb agx shocks all 4
ebay coil over kit
spare bare head
6bolt block bare
two 89 driver underdash panels
spare front axles(multiple)
jdm valve cover
intakes
throttle bodies
isc's
timing parts
timing belts
spare aftermarket 5lug wheels with good tires
Too much to list

Everything I own Mitsubishi goes with this, I WILL NOT split up so don't ask. Anything that doesn't go when whoever buys it picks it up goes in the dumpster don't ask I wont send anything if you want it you can go dumpster diving for it.

PM me for pictures

$2000obo

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts