The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 Keychains- Donation for Austin Stanley- $13each

jnava

Staff member
As many of you have read, one our members brother has passed away. I've donated already but I believe I can help more. These 5 keychains was donated to me by a good friend Andrew Fletcher. I've found a good use in selling for donation purposes to Austin's educational cost.

Here is the link if you just want to donate... Donation link

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
Shane has donated for the bottle opener gvr4.

jnava

Staff member
Justin has taken the outline gvr4
William has take the solid outline gvr4.
Both JSB keychains are available

jnava

Staff member
Brett has donated for the Aluminum JSB.
Only one more left. The plastic JSB key chain. Shane has also donated 40 of his keychain bottle openers to help.

jnava

Staff member
Looks like the solid outline is still available. We've donated $105 at the moment with this thread. I just received 40 keychains to continue this donation post. These are $13 a piece. As I stated before, every single penny will go towards Austin's educational cost.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned