The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 34/1000 $7000 heavily modded in woodbridge, va.

mgrand34

If you dont sell it and want to track it, let me know. The Audi club is going to VIR in April and I will your instructor if you go! Ill take you for a fun run in the Evo as well since Ill have it there for some pre season tuning. I wich I had those Sparco seats! what was I thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Marty

I am the new proud owner of 34. I have already ordered a ton of goodies for her. Rest assured she is going to be even more badass.

hi im interested in vr4 i have a fp dual ballbearing turbo custom made worth about 6500 u can't buy on the site and some cash of u was taking trades i'll tell u more if interested thanks

JB

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

steve

I want to delete that, but I'd love to see this $6500 turbo.

89Mirageman

Guys, eargasm6969 posted that he bought the car a few weeks ago. I'm guessing that means it has been sold already. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mgrand34

Congrats on the car, if you have any questions about it feel free to email me at [email protected]. Its great to see it go to a good home. Before I put the suspension on it, I used to lift the front wheels 6 inches off the ground at the drap strip. the track official would stop me just to tell me how cool it looked.

Good luck and keep us posted on the progess!

Marty

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts