The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 1552 partout: aftermarket parts

NateCrisman

The hood, front bumper, and drivers front door are both sold/gone. Otherwise the body is still here.

Im going to make another list of the notable stock parts pretty soon, but the vast majority of oem stock parts are just going into inventory on DSMpartout.com.

Chase

Interested in the exhaust and the agx shocks. Sent you an email a few days ago. Let me know if you still have them.

fastfalcon94

I'm not sure if your site is updated with everything from this car yet (some of stuff I want shows sold out, but could be from old partout?)

Kind of a long list..

-front ash tray
-all carpet/trim pieces for the trunk (mine was gutted by prev owner)
-headliner trim pieces above the passenger and drivers side door (need to check dealer, asa lists these as $10 if they aren't sold out)
-front fender liners (not sure if they are 2 piece or not, but just the front part of the wheel well. Mine were hacked by prev owner for ghetto fmic pipe routing)
-on passenger seat on the side where it hinges there is some piece that screws on with 3 screws. It looks like a seat belt is suppose to route through it or something, mines missing)
-hvac controls (mine are there, but the knubs for the Left to right slider switches are gone)
-safc cover piece possibly, my dash has a crack in the little pocket so this would hide it
-sunroof vanity shade piece, mine is missing

-edit add rear seat belt buckles and the center strap thing to the list. Mine are missing.

Also curious if you live anywhere near Pennington? My buddy lives there and has a camp up in Vermont 20 minutes from me. Could make shipping easier.

Thanks - Charlie
802-309-9978

Last edited:

desant78

emailed last week. Late me know if parts are still available.

NateCrisman

You guys that want me to check up on a specific email: how about posting the email address so I can search for it? (I got about 180 emails last week,fyi, Im sure I missed replying to a whole bunch of them)

The first page has been updated with the aftermarket/performance parts that are still available and a bunch of things were move to the sold list.

Im not dealing with oem parts in this thread, and haven't cataloged and inventoried all the 100's of stock parts yet. Honestly, Im so busy with just the aftermarket stuff that the oem part (all little $5 and $10 stuff) are just going to have to wait a few weeks until I have time to clean the shop and organize parts again. Shop is an utter disaster! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif The majority of emails that I haven't responded to yet are people asking for Apillar plastics, dash electronics, body parts, and interior stuff. When Im ready to go on that stuff, you'll get an email. Most of it is available for online order on DSMpartout.com anyway, so I might not even bother with a thread here for oem parts at all.

NateCrisman

Quoting Chase:
Interested in the exhaust and the agx shocks. Sent you an email a few days ago. Let me know if you still have them.

I have the 3" exhaust system and the AGX shocks off and ready to go. The shocks went through the parts washer and are in nice shape. The exhaust is rusty and has a pinhole in the piping back by the muffler, it would be cleaned up decently with a wire brush and some rust specific paint and would be useable for a while. It just doesn't look nice.

NateCrisman

AGX shocks just sold to ^^^^ desant78 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

NateCrisman

I still have the longblock, long story, give me a ring and I'll go over all the details on the phone: basically, it needs gaskets and basic external assembly, as I split it into shortblock and head for a guy that wanted the head, but then backed out last minute after I had taken it apart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

862 251 2571

NateCrisman

updated the first post with new pics and some new prices and info.

NateCrisman

Door speaker grills.....yeah, shoot me an email, I'll send them out to you since I owe you a set. [email protected]

Head: It has Farrea stainless valves. I'll measure to see if they are stock size or 1mm oversize. Will get pics today and post up here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned