The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GT35 hot side Mitsubishi flange and Misc items

AuSpecVr4

Hey,

Went through all the stuff i don't need/can't use, someone may need some stock GVR piping.

GT35 hot side to suit Mitsubishi flange and 6cm manifold. Bought this for my "GT35" from eBay but mine was a T04E, images are attached of inner diameters for reference. Made by Precision turbo i could not find info listed on this anywhere and seems to be a custom or discontinued item. Wastegate flapper has been tack welded shut, paid a pretty dime for this. $300

HID 4300k and 6000K bulbs plus wiring kit *Brand New* (No Ballasts) to suit h4-3. $20

Stock GVR piping $40 for both with used Type S BOV.

Stock TD05 wastegate $10

Oil feed lines, new never used $5

TD05 Compressor outlet GVR4 $15

Stock Australian Spec intercooler $10

TD05 Oil drain 10an, some bite marks in fittings and TD05 oil drain flange to barb, together $10

Click link below for images

Imageshack

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned