The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Group buy: Cusco camber plates.

bobdole

Hello Guys,

I had a member message me about the Cusco camber plates for the GVR4. I can get them from Cusco Japan. So why not do a group buy on them.

Little info on them.

Front:
- Camber Adjustable Type
- Can be used with OE spring
- Comes with Pillow Nut: H (M12x1.25mm, Depth 5mm)

Rear:
- Fixed Type
- Can be used with both OE spring & ID70 & 75mm coilover straight type springs

click

10+ kits front or rear I can do $288.00 shipped per a kit to lower 48. Florida guys sales tax will be extra.

Since these are special order from Japan. I will require a 50% deposit. If you are interested in joining the group buy message me. I will add your name to the list. Lets end the group buy at 4/25/2014.

Thanks
Charles

bobdole

1. jnava
2. minneSNOWta
3. quato

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

Do you mean front and rear $288? Seems a bit steep if the rears are $288 a set as well as they are not adjustable or anything as I now they cannot be in our type of suspension.

Last edited:

bobdole

$288.00 for each kit. Yea the rears are not adjustable. Just thought I would throw them up if anyone is interested.

KiNgMaRtY

Okay, thank you for the clarification. I may get a set depending on how much I can achieve with my camber bolts.I know they are special order, so what is the estimated time that they would be completed in once the order was placed?

Last edited:

bobdole

Sounds good. 8 weeks lead time once ordered.

jcgalntvr4-244

Do you have a pic of these?
I' would prob like a set of fronts

bobdole

I don't sorry. Just the pictures on Cusco website. If any body has any please post.

Charles

bobdole

Quoting jcgalntvr4-244:
Do you have a pic of these?
I' would prob like a set of fronts

I did find this picture on Google search.

qv84.jpg

belize1334

You'll want to make sure that the design includes a torrington bearing and a compatible spring perch. Otherwise the spherical bearing will wear out very quickly. They don't like having to spin every time you turn the wheel.

bobdole

The BC coilovers already have upper camber mounts on the front coilover. No need for these if you have the BC's.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts