The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Green 1991 GVR4 South Brunswick, NJ - Sold

mitzy

I've owned the car since 1999. Car has been sitting in my driveway for about two years now when the power steering steel lines started leaking.
Steering rack lines were replaced today and as I as testing found that the rear brake lines were also rusted and started leaking fluid. I've decided it is now time to part with the car.

I would prefer local buyer to come and inspect.

Link to pictures taken sometime last June:
click

Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks,
Jeff
email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Even if it had 300k. I would still buy it if I had the money. Very nice glws

How the hell did I miss this!! Ugh Ive been looking for a Belize Green in the tristate area. Damn

transparentdsm

well its sure nice that your back in the game, now take a ridiculous amount of pictures of the car. I feel this is the best part, get her running in the next few days so on October 13 you can meet up with a whole bunch of the guys from this forum at MOD in camden, nj. hope to see you there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts