The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

jcgalntvr4-244

Sweet cant wait to see them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Here are the finished jdm hoods, I haven't received full shipped price yet as we will be receiving that Monday.

dscn6242.jpg

dscn6245.jpg

dscn6244.jpg

dscn6246.jpg

Guys for any questions PLEASE email us at "[email protected]" DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH QUESTIONS EMAIL US!!

streetmasters

Glorious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

JSchleim18

Well done guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

When I get full pricing I'll update the first post/title

ktmrider

Quoting streetmasters:
Glorious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

+1, thanks again Kamil ( and Jeremy ) for keeping this project alive.

Last edited:

Ralli380Gvr4

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Hey guys,

I am back to help Raul with this. I apologize for my absence. I have been battling with health issues. I hope Raul has been able to update you guys on everything.

Thanks

Kamil

THEKID

just let me know when to send final paymentfor my hood and trunk!!!

boostingwild

wow .. nice .. now waiting on sending rest of my money for hood and trunk

deez

Nice finish work. If I get one someday, it will be tough to paint it white to match. But I don't have enough rice in me to keep it carbon on white.

So here's the final deal guys. FedEx does not want to work with us on insurance for oversize carbon fiber items when they get damaged and it seems like more and more items get damaged nowadays. We experienced this first hand when we shipped out a USDM carbon fiber hood to a board member on here and his hood was damaged. We switched to a new shipping company. You have a choice between warranty (extra $60) or no warranty same price, but if the shipping company damages it then we cannot provide replacements whatsoever. So here are your options

Galant JDM hood w/Insurance $655 shipped
click

Galant JDM hood w/Out Insurance $595 shipped
click

Galant Trunk w/Insurance $555 shipped
click

Galant Trunk w/Out Insurance $495 shipped
click

For those board members that have put down a deposit please paypal us your remaining balance at "[email protected]". For any questions PLEASE GUYS!!! use our email. For those that order both Hood and trunk you still get $100 off your total order, Thank You One more thing guys it's first come first served!!

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

boostingwild

is the total $1010 if i already send in my deposit for hood and another $100 off for trunk purchase as well? please respond so i can send my payment out.

Myles

Sounds about right.

Quote:
For those board members that have put down a deposit please paypal us your remaining balance at "[email protected]". For any questions PLEASE GUYS!!! use our email.

Quoting boostingwild:
is the total $1010 if i already send in my deposit for hood and another $100 off for trunk purchase as well? please respond so i can send my payment out.

Sent you a pm, thank you

Quoting Scientist:
So after the shipment is gone, there will be no more made?

We are hoping we get enough orders to keep producing them. We will see how many orders we have after the first 2 batches are made. Thank You

[email protected]

Quoting deez:
Nice finish work. If I get one someday, it will be tough to paint it white to match. But I don't have enough rice in me to keep it carbon on white.

There is a fiberglass JDM version for $60 less that we offer, build time usually takes 1-2 weeks. Let us know, thank you

[email protected]

Close to 1 pound difference, another difference is in the strength and rigidity. Thank You.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts