The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Gauge interest group buy Front air diverter

Street Surgeon

I'm in for a plain one, no engraving, no anything.

bobdole

I would be interested too.

How much bro?

MellowVR4

depends on price with me, but interested. Carbon fiber would be sweet tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

jnava

Staff member
I'd be interested too.

jeverts

Seems like we have plenty of people in on this. I am going to get something drawn up for you guys and we can get a price on it.

prove_it

Hopefully all the interest didn't inflate the price....

GSTwithPSI

Quoting prove_it:
Hopefully all the interest didn't inflate the price....

Why would you even think that? Jason did the oil caps dirt cheap, and they turned out awesome. I'm sure these will be the same deal if it makes it to production.

Fuckin' Ryan. If you got one of these for free you'd still bitch about the price being too high /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

prove_it

Hey I'm past 30, everything is too much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Besides I meant it more as a joke. I know he won't gouge anyone on here.

Here's a serious question: How would these attach to the frame? Been thinking and wondering if there would be a bracket coming down along the headlight bolts. Also how thick of a plate? Last thing I want is it moving around and making noise.

idreamidrive

Quoting mooserage:
In, pending the price is somewhat reasonable, which I have no idea what is reasonable for this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

I know Spec Miatas use these and they are in the $120 price range. click

hando_704

I would be interested depending on price and if it were carbon fiber. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PolskiVR4

Interested. As for people wanting carbon fiber, just wrap it it a cf look vinyl. Its not like you are saving any realistic weight.

turbohf

this looks like its gonna make it a pain in the ass for me to get to the ziptie holding my grill on...

any idea how much this actually helps in cooling?

transparentdsm

from what i have read it helps a lot. stops the airflow over the radiator support to the engine bay and forces it through the radiator to provide more cooling air. also interested depending price. i missed out on the oil caps and im bummed about it. really wanted one, but missed the cut off date. id like to pay before hand so i don't miss out on this one. you have been making some really nice pieces lately and i want to grab them while available.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts