The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garret GT3076R bb turbo SOLD

Gtpdz

Selling a Garret .60 A/R compressor housing and .63 A/R turbine housing Gt30r bb turbo, comes with a custom built O2 housing and DSM flange, and all the hardware for a near direct bolt on including manifold bolts and 3AN oil feed and 10AN oil drain lines. The O2 houaing has a similar flange as an EVO3 housing and bolts onto most 3 inch downpipe.
Turbo was from a good running car, going for a smaller setup so no longer needs that, it's always been running waste gate pressure which is around 11 psi. Does not smoke or burn any oil, compressor outlet still shiny, normal side to side shaft play for a bb turbo, it will keep spinning for almost a minute after car is shut down.

Sold, thanks for the interests.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Nice!
Thanks. That confirms this is the newer version of the GT3076R. (there were like 6 versions, before) Great price on that. I almost decided to buy it myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gtpdz

Much appreciated for the interest, just wonder can you provide the source of this information on the tag numbers? Thanks.

mitsuturbo

click
All you have to do is use google, buddy. The answers are out there.
I can't believe this hasn't sold already at this price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts