The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 (Black) - Vancouver, WA - $1500.00

MichaelR

Hey Guys,

I have an extra galant that I purchased on a bulk deal (2 galants). I did swap the interior from this car into my white galant and i'm putting the white galant interior back into this car. This car will come with no carpet and no trunk plastics, but will have seats (front and rear) along with all the panels, center console, etc. I'm not exactly sure why the car will not start, it just turns and turns. I haven't had a chance to look at it. The original owner said the car was only running on 3 cylinders. Not sure if it's a valve, coil pack, etc.

If this car doesn't sell within the next couple of weeks, I may just put it back together and getting running. I would hate to part this car, it would make a great car for someone. Clean title located in vancouver, WA.

Thanks!

Michael

Last edited:

Hondasi88

not to jack your thread, but i have a full carpet with new floor matts if anyone need to go along with the car.

G

Staff member
Post some pics of the underbody and engine bay, may be a great clean project for someone.

MichaelR

click

IMG_3649.JPG

IMG_3650.JPG

IMG_3651.JPG

IMG_3652.JPG

IMG_3653.JPG

IMG_3654.JPG

IMG_3655.JPG

IMG_3656.JPG

IMG_3657.JPG

IMG_3658.JPG

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG_3660.JPG

IMG_3661.JPG

IMG_3662.JPG

gvr4360

i want to buy it do you still have it? i have tried to get ahold of you off your craigslist post and have sent you a message on here so please let me know if the car is still available

G

Staff member
That is a deal. Looks pretty damn clean/ rust free. Someone needs to buy this.

This is the car that is for sale right now. For $4000. I found it was the computer and blown fuses keeping it from running. after cleaning it up and getting some new tires on this car it drives very nice! ready for the Mt.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned