The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR-4 Shell Southern Ohio #420 make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

first reasonable offer takes it, lowballers welcome!
[email protected]

1991 green Galant VR-4 number 420 of 2000.

hey she's a Galant and she's rare
less than 100k miles on the chasis
seats in ok shape, sunroof and good glass (no cracks)
exhaust still in place
she's green!
still has her original color match galant rims with tires
title is clean though i don't have the title, i have the carfax for her

[email protected]

first reasonable offer takes it, lowballers welcome!
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Someones got to step up and bring this one back, it is #420 and all. Skip a bag or two and buy this instead.

PM Immediately, will pay with CASH!!!!

Wilfongtsi

You know it is 420/2000 but there is no Dash Badge with this car right? Just wanted to make sure interested people knew about this.

Quoting GalantGSX:
Someones got to step up and bring this one back, it is #420 and all. Skip a bag or two and buy this instead.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I need a picture of the Placquerd
VIN#
Your exact adress to mapquest you, to see distance to find the best day for me to come and pick it up.

A little OT but wasn't the badge just sold on here or surface on this board not to long ago. (maybe 6 months ago)

OT but ^+1, I thought RiceKiller sold it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quoting moonvan:
A little OT but wasn't the badge just sold on here or surface on this board not to long ago. (maybe 6 months ago)

the badge has been sold twice on here actually.

Quoting Besso:
OT but ^+1, I thought RiceKiller sold it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

yep, he bought it from snakedelong and then ended up selling not long after, i'm trying to track down who he sold it to.

Quoting Batman:
I need a picture of the Placquerd
VIN#
Your exact adress to mapquest you, to see distance to find the best day for me to come and pick it up.

i'm not sure why you need all that info... i don't have the title for the car but i'm working on it, so i'm not releasing the VIN # right now
it's probably gonna be a long process since i have to do it in the state of ohio (they're not very helpful)
my zip is 45680, pm me if you need an exact address.
i'm towing the car to my house friday or saturday since it's been at a friends for over a year.
if you end up buying the car you can deal with getting it titled, IL has a much simplier process than OH for doing this.
btw, if i do sell it to you what are your plans for the car?

I want all of this info to make sure that im buying a VR4 and not a galant turned VR4, second I want to do my own research to not only help you, but also help me. Im not saying that your bullshiting me, I prefer to be on the safe side and know just as much if not more than you about the previous owners and car it self. I dont want to have to deal with much hassle(preferable none)

My plans for the car is to completely rebuild it. The ultimate sleeper with the best 420 paint job ever. I dont care how long it takes, its my 1st car im building and what better 1st car than a Galant VR4.

"The ultimate sleeper" It will be done! just might take a while

here's just an update on the car and on pricing.
I've been looking to get what i've got in the 420 out of 420.

I had asked for $500 for 420 but with the towing i just paid, that's another $40 and then when i file the lien against 420 that'll be another $40 bring the total to $580 for the car, i don't intend to take less than i've got in the car.

But on the bright side she's safe for now and in a better place (tucked away in my garage) and when she goes she'll be titled legally which is a big deal.

Just keep in mind that the pricing is not set in stone meaning, if i take time to buy things for the car or spend time rebuilding the car, i may adjust the price as i see fit.

I'm not handing out VIN #'s over the net.
Fact is that i'm currently getting the car titled and having people with the VIN other than those parties involved could cause problems, if someone buys 420 they can have the VIN# before the titling is taken care of.
I'll be happy to post the VIN# after the car is titled and 100% legally in my name.

and dsm-obsession, i thought you were looking to pick up a running one?
why don't you come over sometime if you are interested, my phone number is still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts