The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FULL PARTOUT 599/1000

Lucas03ES

This is it. Everything I have left from my Galant. Lets make some deals and get this all gone!

Lucas
702-371-4127
[email protected]

ResizedImage_1386630807535.jpg

ResizedImage_1386630819465.jpg

Starter (mitsubishi OEM, cant remember if it is 7-bolt awd or 6-bolt awd) $15+shipping
ECO/PWR Switch w/ pigtail $15 + shipping (Can probably fit in an envelope)
Throttle body elbow 45* $10 + shipping
Oil Filter relocation kit (No Lines) $30 + shipping
2g MAF sensor adapter $10 + shipping
Assorted couplers mostly 2.5", one brand new ETS 3", one reducer, t-bolt clamps $25 + shipping
Short steel braided clutch line $15 + shipping
1G silver Valve Cover (NO CRACKS OR LEAKS) $55 + shipping
(2) 91-94 Coil packs $30 + shipping each
(2) 91-94 Power Transistors $20 + shipping each
1990 Coil Pacl $15 + shipping each
2G MAF sensor w/ clean INJEN intake filter & adapter (Sensor works, Pulled from my car for SD setup) $45 + shipping

If you want EVERYTHING pictured in the previous two pictures, give me $110 + shipping and you can take it all. I prefer to sell it all this way! Sorry, the cutters are not included.

Monroe 1g front struts with springs, did bounce test on my old car before partout and worked well. $25 picked up, or give me a 6 pack of beer and we will be good!

RC 1000cc injectors. SOLD
AMG sark plug cover SOLD
T3 manifold SOLD
Turbonetics wastegate SOLD
MITSUBISHI valve cover red w/ black lettering painted. SOLD
Black top CAS SOLD
Stainless braided clutch line SOLD
Full Ostrich / Jackal Setup SOLD
90 OFH with B&M oil cooler and stainless braided lines SOLD
Civic radiator w/ SPAL fan SOLD
Throttle body SOLD
Greddy Type-RS bov SOLD
FP 4" intake painted black SOLD
Axis Halo rims SOLD
ETS front mount SOLD
AEM fuel rail silver SOLD
Aeromotive FPR SOLD
Transmission SOLD
T-cases SOLD
BC 280 cams SOLD
JDM yellowtop injectors SOLD
3 alternators SOLD
DSMLink cable SOLD
Head SOLD
Knock Sensor SOLD
Apexi N-1 titanium muffler SOLD
Intake & Exhaust Spacers SOLD
Greddy Dual catch can setup SOLD
Garrett t3/t4 SOLD

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Left you a voicemail.

Lucas03ES

Called ya back Mike. Just letting people know, I am trying to keep the minor shell pieces with the car, as I am trying to sell it as a roller than needs a drivetrain to be a fully operational car at this point. Thanks

Lucas03ES

PMs replied, bunch of parts added. Lets make some deals here. Would like to see all of this stuff go to a good home.

Lucas03ES

Updated a TON more parts, and I dropped the price on the shell substantially. The only things the shell will need to drive are an ECU setup, and the motor/trans. I am not taking any of the major parts off of it, so it will be easy to get on the road. Trying to clean out the garage

Racah15

If you'll do $130 shipped on August 22nd, I'll take the OFH and cooler should it not be sold yet. I think a USPS flat rate may fit it.

LMK

Lucas03ES

OFH is sold. Taking offers on the shell as I really do want to see it go. A good home for it would be a good bonus..

Lucas03ES

Okay so as of tomorrow I will be 100% current with shipping out all items.

I go back to school this week, so I want this stuff to move!

Lets make some deals people! I have already damn near given away a ton of stuff.

Lucas03ES

776. I pulled it off last night, everything looks good. I was going to bring it to the machine shop and get it cleaned and to double-check my flatness test.

Lucas03ES

BUMP!!

I sold the shell and some more stuff.

I am moving out of the DSM game for the time being, have other ventures to persue. Let me help you get the parts you need while you help me empty my garage!!

Lucas03ES

Sold a bunch more stuff recently, almost got ripped off by a fellow local forum member(will be posting bad guy thread with info shortly). Gonna go through the rest of my garage this weekend and pick out what else I have left. I want all reminants of my dsm stuff gone so I do not get the itch to buy another one for at least a year or two!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts