The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Full AWD 2g Partout

tayschells13

Hey everyone, I've came to the point of deciding to finally part out what was my pride and joy over the last 2 years. Long story short I'm finishing up school and could use the money elsewhere at this point in time. The car is a 1995 talon tsi awd with roughly 100k miles on the body. I will send pictures of anything and everything upon request, and I'll also do my best to answer any questions anyone has. I have roughly 800 miles on everything, and I have receipts for just about everything I've purchased through extremepsi.com

- Shell: 1995 talon tsi shell (minus wheels, coilovers, motor, trans/transfer case) Has newer red paint, zero rust what so ever besides some surface rust in the trunk. Again I'll send pictures of the body if interested. Looking to get $800 (SOLD)

- Wheels: 18" momo arrows, 80-90% tread on tires. minimum curb rash. $350 (SOLD)

- 2g awd Megan Racing 32-way adjustable Coilovers (perfect condition) $600 (SOLD)

- Stock 2g awd transmission with brand new slave cylinder (shifts like butter, zero issues) $450 (SOLD)

- Stock 2g transfer case $100 (SOLD)

- 2g cylinder head: just completely redone last month by C&S performance in Milwaukee, WI last month. BC springs/retainers/valves. excellent condition and will even include a new cometic headgasket $650

- BC 272 cams $350

- JMF Race SMIM w/ 1 extra port so it has 5 ports total. $500 (SOLD)

- Stock 2g intake manifold and throttle body (zero leaks/issues/etc)- $50

- ETS 10.5" Race Intercooler kit with silver tial bov (flanged for t3/t4 2.5" outlet and stock maf config) - $975

- ECMlink V3 with socketed 95 eprom ecu (from ecmtuning brand new) - $700 (SOLD)

- Speed Density harness with AEM IAT and Omni Power 4bar MAP sensor- $110 (SOLD)

- Walbro 255hp fuel pump with install kit $60 (SOLD)

- AEM high volume fuel rail (black) $110

- Aeromotive A1000 FPR kit with gauge $175 (SOLD)

- FIC 1150cc injectors (ran 93 pump gas only, excellent shape) $225 (SOLD)

- DNP exhaust manifold w/ 44mm V-band wastegate flange (believe it has lifetime warranty if it ever cracks) $450

- Tial MVR 44mm V-Band external wastegate (silver w/ all springs and coolant fittings) $270 (SOLD)

- Holset HX40 (newly rebuilt) w/ BEP housing to fit stock manifold and o2 flanges. Will also include feed and return lines which were made especially for a holset turbo. (zero shaftplay/issues) $700 (SOLD)

- Evo 3 o2 housing $80

- Black powercoated valve cover $50

- AEM wideband (sensor and all pieces in great shape) $140 (SOLD)

- AEM Tru Boost Controller/gauge $220

- Spark Tech COP Setup w/ mounting hardware (95-96) $250 (SOLD)

- Stock 2g radiator with 2 12" slim fans which are wired to work like stock fans $120

- ARP head studs (literally 100 miles on them) $60 (SOLD)

- Battery relocation kit with Optima Red Top Battery (will include warranty w/ battery as well) - $110 (SOLD)

- Stock 95 7bolt bottom end (cylinder #4 had piston slap so most likely needs rebuild) $150

I'm most likely forgetting something, but if anything comes up feel free to pm me or call/text me at 262-623-7060 (which works best). My name is Taylor. I'm pretty firm on a lot of the prices but shoot me an offer, the worst I can say is "no". Thanks for looking, and I'll try keeping everyone updated as parts are sold.

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Do tell.

marvinmadman

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
@ the ****** comment on that screenshot of his Myspace page

tayschells13

This guy, always pissing and moaning. Grow up. If you don't want any of my parts, stay off my ad. Simple as that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tayschells13

Yeah sure. I was young and a dumbass, I apologized and offered to return his stuff and he refused to take it. I've parted out my old vr4 on here a year ago with "ZERO" issues. Use paypal, but i'll assure everyone they'll get what they paid for. Keep your pity party discussion though off my ad, pretty sure the only posts on here should be related to what i'm selling and if you have an issue pm me or call me.

tayschells13

Really? I recalled doing so when you consistently did this same thing the last time with my galant. Either way, this isn't the place for your drama.

donniekak

I still have all of the texts. Either way you have to live your life being you for the rest of it, bad enough deal for you.

2000GTX

Heeeeey what's going on in here..

uh, yeap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Selling any body parts? Is it a stock red color, and do you know the color code?

tayschells13

At this point in time I'm trying to keep the shell in one piece since it's in fairly nice condition. The paint color code isn't the same as the stock red that they came with. If anything changes though I'll let you know

Captn

For the bad guy thread, I bought a sh*t ton of stuff from this kid locally, and everything turned out to be good. We had conversations about certain things but everything checked out. I am sure everyone was a dumb kid at one point in their life, but at least he admits he was stupid...

I could locally check out everything he is selling if someone thinks he is bogus...

He is only about 30 mins from me.

Last edited:

theevozero

If I was a mod, I would clean this thread up and shut both of you up. This is not the place for this garbage. Pm each other. Keep this Sale thread as such and not a bad guy thread.

Also, good luck with your part out. Sucks seeing a low mileage 2g go like this. The next owner will likely not complete it.

Last edited:

tayschells13

2ga transmission though, and I've got someone for the shell already who will finish the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts