The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Full 2G partout, 1G/GVR4 parts, Everything

GSXftw

Ive got a lot of stuff just hanging out if you guys need anything please let me know! If I dont list a price its make offer, text for faster response if you need
541 621-6132

forged/balanced six bolt 2.3 stroker, 100 miles before rebuild, 0 after that. Asking 1100 plus ship/fees

I did a 5 lug swap on 1722, so I have a full set of struts, hubs, rotors, rear diff, axles, ect. All of it is good and working
Stock GVR4 wheels/tires, hold air

1G BOV

complete 95 TSI awd partout

98 block/crank

ALL FLYWHEELS!! 6 bolt, 7 bolt, awd, fwd, some lightweight, some stock

Hyundai valve cover, with the bolts of course

1Gb talon bumpers/lights, very good condition. Have a spare center as well

Have 2 headlight housings for 1Gb, one set is great, one is so so
6 bolt block, hot tanked, O-ringed, .040 over, ready to rock
T cases, 22/23 spline
trans parts, center diffs, gearsets, 90-91 and 92-94
1G/2G intake manis
1G dsm aluminum radiator
complete 1G head
Head parts, valves, keepers, caps, etc
3G lifters
90 CAS
91-94 CAS
1G/2G throttle bodys
!!PIGTAILS!!
starters
alternators (GVR4, 1G, 2G)
coil packs
ignitors
injector resistor packs
rails
pulleys
cams, gears

Theres probably more, ask and I probably have it!

Last edited:

tektic

I'm interested in a few things. Cam trigger wheel and intake can gear for the 95 timing setup. Pig tails for cam and crank sensor(preferred back to ecu pin). Probably the sensors too but they are only like $15 new on eBay. Knock sensor 1g. Some 1g trans parts if your breaking one up. Probably other stuff too.

kjbtsi6686

Do you have a stock air box as well as the stock intercooler piping?

GSXftw

The cam trigger wheel stuff off the 95 was a little weird it was a 6 bolt swap, with the kiggly crank trigger, and a 97-99 CAS. So no Cam trigger stuff but I am selling the Kiggly trigger wheel. I will look at what pigtails are still there, I do have a few green top 1G CASs if you need any, and a knock sensor that is MOSTLY full of its goo lol. It started to leak out but Ive used worse before. I will PM you some pics tomorrow and we will go from there k?

GSXftw

Quoting kjbtsi6686:
Do you have a stock air box as well as the stock intercooler piping?

I have the airbox with the MAF, just not the intake tube. Do still have the intercooler and some piping yes, I will PM tomorrow with some pics

belize1334

6-bolt awd flywheel? Shipped price to 59715? PM me with details.

Struc

Looking for a good 6-bolt FWD STOCK flywheel, if you have one. PM me details.

nwsalty

I see your in Medford wish I had time to run there. I'm up in Astoria. But need headlights, front bumper, passenger fender and passenger knuckle. Always interested in after market though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts