The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:FT: md,91 galant vr4,holset hx35,built motor $5500

dsm5062

Md 1991 Mitsubishi Galant Vr4:holset+awd

I am selling my 1991 mitsubishi galant vr4 it is belize green with black konig rated r wheels, I am looking for something a little more mild as I dont have money to keep putting into this car to get the full potential out of this setup. I am interested to all kinds of trades, I am specifically interested in a 2g gsx,wrx or audi A4\s4 but am open to any other car. I would prefer to trade than sell the car but I am asking $5500 obo.

mods are as listed below-

Engine: block bored .20 over, wiseco pistons 9:1 compression, eagle h beam rods, all arp fasteners( rod bolts, head studs, main studs), custom t3 manifold with 38mm external wastegate, rebuilt holset hx35, 750 cc fuel injector clinic injectors, aeromotive fpr, custom 3 inch downpipe,full threeinch exhaust with vibrant flat black series muffler, braided oil feed line with correct size restrictor, avid racing billetmotor mounts, hahn racecraft 600hp rated fmic, welded 2.5 inch intercooler piping, tialq 50mm bov, dual flex-a-litecooling fans,ngk bpr8es plugs, ngk wires, rewired walbro fuel pump.

Drivetrain: fidanza flywheel with replaceable friction surface, xtd stage 4 sprung clutch installed january this year, new clutch master and slave cylinder, braided clutch line, car comes with uninstalled lsd 4 bolt rear swap( it currently has the factory lsd 3 bolt 4ws rear in it that works fine)

Suspension: Evo 8 bilstein shocks/struts with tein s-tech springs, braided brake hoses, whiteline racing front rear sway bars with spherical sway bar links, cusco front and rear strut tower bars.

Tuning: the car is currently tuned on a dsmchip with custom timing maps and fuel maps, safc with 2g maf. the car is setup for speed density and comes with all the sensors installed and the conversion harness. and dsm link v3 lite to tune it with.

for pictures click link web page or any questions just text me my name is dan my number is 443-880-0547

Last edited:

rdomeck

Price in the subject line would be nice.....

4orced4door

Price in the title and a picture in the post are required.

VR_IV_MR

how many miles on the the engine rebuild?

any issues to be concerned about for using it as a daily driver?

is the A/C still installed and blow cold?

what number is it? 124? 127? 129? cant tell in the picture

Last edited:

dsm5062

The engine has about 50k miles on it, there are no issues that keep it from being a reliable daily. I have actually been driving it daily since my vw broke and have had no problems. The a/c was removed from the car when I did the build.

5OF2k

what size tires are on there, looks nice!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned