The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fs/ft 89-93 complete mitsubishi galant service manuals! SOLD

tsijohn333

I have almost a complete set of the the mitsubishi service manuals for 89-93 galant vr4s. These are the real service manuals from mitsubishi. I would sell them for the right price otherwise ill keep them for myself but i figured it cant hurt to see what people would offer for them. With that said heres a pic.

Lets do 550 obo or ill trde for a hx40 8 blade turbo with a bep housing or similar

Call or text anytime 978-429-6491

Last edited:

ktmrider

Site rules are to post an asking price. OBO is fine, not just BO. Place called Ebay for that.

GL, sure someone will pick them up.

strokin4dr

These are $300ish new from mitsu when I checked a while back.

tsijohn333

Thank u for the tip. There is more than one set here soo ill do 400 obo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GIjoe

Lets all chip in, buy it, scan everything and make it available for our members for free.

460GVR4

Then who would keep the manuals? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Burn em? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

James

Spread them across the universe

G

Staff member
You are better off with the reprints. They have the updates that these don't.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts