The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Front strut bar for Galant VR4

coyotes

As the title states. In good shape, but not 100% brand new looking. Not sure of the brand, but I am sure it would do the job. I don't want it because I want one of those ultra racing solid ones which go for $120 new off Ebay. For this, make an offer.

Last edited:

transparentdsm

hey not trying to be a dick or anything, but thats really high priced for that piece. this is brand new on ebay. click

the last one that i had, i sold for like 15 bucks + shipping

Last edited:

coyotes

Oh, lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I figured they all went for like 100 bucks.

Make an offer!

transparentdsm

if it helps you any, i have one in my car and i like it a lot. i like that it's adjustable and you can make it stiffer if you want.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned