The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: free to good home.....4ws 92GVR rear sub frame complete

BPU925

ok so im doin my 5 lug conversion and i just pulled the rear subframe out of my vr4 so i can swap in one out of a 1g....i will give this to anyone for free if you come pick it up....im in katy/houston, tx.....everything works....only thing wrong with it is you will need a new passenger side hub and bearings because it is wasted......now if you just want some parts off it...let me know and i will sale them cheap plus shipping....

click

Last edited:

jcgalntvr4-244

How much for the whole thing shipped to 50226? My brother is in real bad need of this.

We will pay for the shipping.
Thanks,
JC

BPU925

Sorry man i got a pm this morning from someone that wants to pick it up saturday......theres no way i coukd ship this either

mitsuturbo

You can ship anything. Literally. The cost to the buyer may be prohibitive, but i assure you. It can be shipped.

BPU925

Well yea i know....should have worded it different.....im not shippin this big o thing.....lol.....looks like someone will be pickin it up saturday....thanks for lookin guys....ill keep yall posted if i still have it

JNR

I don't blame you, as without a forklift it'd be a real PITA to move around a pallet (the ideal way to ship it although maybe with an enclosed 'box' around it to *maybe* make it cheaper to ship, so they can stack it. Not worth the hassle IMO on the shipper's end, but that is a nice offer for somebody local!

BPU925

yea....its heavy as F**K.....but i dont need it and i like taking care of my fellow VR4 guys....

BPU925

ok its gone.....thanks grey monster for freein up some space for me....lol

theevozero

DAMNIT! I've been searching for 4ws stuff since I've had my car(roughly 5 years now). Some ass hat eliminated it all before I bought it. Do you think the guy that took it would be will to part with the 4ws stuff??? I live is Dallas and can pick up.

BPU925

Grey monster came and got it.....u would have to talk to him

GSX_TC

Quoting BPU925:
yea....its heavy as F**K.....but i dont need it and i like taking care of my fellow VR4 guys....

Hell yeah man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned