The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FP3065

Boostdtalon

I held onto this hoping to use it with my new project but it's proven to be too small for my setup. I am asking $800 plus shipping fees, I may consider trades for something bigger. The turbo spins freely and has very little play, no more than I've seen in any other ball bearing turbo. One of the bolt holes had the threads chewed up at some point before I got it. It will come with oil feed line and drain.

SteveDSM

I would have bought this if I hadn't literally JUST put a PTE 6157 on my VR4... I would probably be willing to trade the 6157 for the FP 3065, as that is my dream turbo since it's so perfect for auto-crossing! FYI the 6157 is a journal bearing, and was rebuilt just before I put it on my car, and has maybe 50 miles on it since I put it on.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts