The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FMIC, FIC high Z, HKS, GSC, AMS block UPDATED/Lots added

thedsmguy

V3 link. Used for maybe 100 miles v3 full version with ecu (Not looking to seperate) $600
1g short route style fmic no pipes $125 unsure on brand
FIC high Z 1100cc injectors with resistor pack delete plug $325
HKS 272 cams set $300
GSC s1 cams set $300
AMS built block. Been sitting in my shop for a long while but never ran 1g rods, 2g pistons, nice and clean etc. $1000
17x7.5 rota subzero bronze/silver lip with potenza so-4 tires with 100 miles on them $900 5x114
KYB agx with ground control coilovers $450

Plus shipping/handling etc.

Last edited:

Gombos

What are the dimensions of the FMIC?

pudge76

how much just for the coil sleeves 100$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

DynastyLCD

^^^ you really gotta stop lowballing EVERYONE, kid...

Paul's got some awesome prices on this stuff. i'd grab the HKS cams if i had the spare chinga. GLWS!

DavsR

Interested in v3 of ECM link does it come with all software and materials to run? Is the ecu a 1g? Sending you pm

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts