The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

turbohf

I want a #3 set without number.

turboflanagan

They have a lot of templates. If you want something different you can email me. The cost will be higher, but they will probably be able to do other makes. Someone wanted me to check into a Lexus sc300 that I just have not followed up with. Maybe I could do a batch of "other makes". I'm sure they will be more though. We are still getting the group buy pricing on the Galants since I set up the template and paid for the first batch.

If you want to order or have questions, email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Received mine Friday. they look quite nice.

GSTwithPSI

^Nah man, just giving you a hard time.

Mine got here today. Peter got the order perfect, and shipped fast. Truly a stand-up member, and overall great guy. Thanks, Peter!

turboflanagan

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Mine got here today. Peter got the order perfect, and shipped fast. Truly a stand-up member, and overall great guy. Thanks, Peter!

You are welcome! They have been shipping them out quick. I have not been getting tracking info or I would be sending it to you guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I think we need a leprechaun smiley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I only bought mats for my nice car, but I like them enough I think they may finally be enough incentive to get this bucket back on the road for summer.

turboflanagan

I just got tracking info sent to me a little while ago and it looks like all orders have been delivered except James, who's order went in after the others.

I hope you enjoy your mats! And for Pete's sake, if you have dirty shoes, wipe them on the carpet and then lay the floormat back down!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OOPS,

Haven't seen mine yet. I have been wondering about this because I heard some noises at the front door while I was upstairs a few days ago. When I went to check on it later there was nothing on the porch. I wonder if they were stolen? Could you please double check to see if mine were delivered? Thanks.

Ward

Quoting turboflanagan:
I just got tracking info sent to me a little while ago and it looks like all orders have been delivered except James, who's order went in after the others.

I hope you enjoy your mats! And for Pete's sake, if you have dirty shoes, wipe them on the carpet and then lay the floormat back down!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turboflanagan

Good bad news! Yours have not been delivered yet. Looks like they should be there Thursday.

Sorry, didn't mean to scare you.

I'll email your tracking number.

snailspool

Turboflanagan, i have emailed you a few times, including at least once in April and received no response. Is your paypal addy a good address for correspondence as well? Ill try PMing you the email on here too.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts