The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

91_427

Email sent to your gmail for a custom setup. Thanks!

Who's got green lettering??? One of these posts was very pleased with their Green lettering. If I could see them...PLEASE!!!

JamesFoster

Email sent, time to get some floor mats finally.

turbophein

i want a set just like this. emailing you now.

minneSNOWta

Hey, does anyone want to split the $40 setup fee to get the VR-4 logo on the rear mats?

Edit: "It will be charged on each order that deviates from the standard templates unfortunately." - Turbo Flanagan

Last edited:

maineiac

Hi. Would like to order these exact floor mats for my hubby for Christmas. Do you remember if you used white or silver for the Galant and logo surround? Thanks!

quato

Quoting Anonymous:
Damn. I'm not often impressed, but I have to say that you've more than come through with the mats. Not only did it take half the time you indicated to receive the mats, but they exceeded my typically high expectations.

I've been working on and driving DSMs for over 11 years, and I've seen more than my share of dissapointing products. These are definitely not one of those. The fit, finish, and overall quality of the mats are as near perfect as one could ask for. Thanks for offering this to the GVR4 community!

And yes, for those inquiring minds, those are both the original GVR4 sales brochure and November 1990 Road & Track featuring the Galant VR-4 in the seat pockets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bill T.
E.T. Motorsports
http://www.etmotorsports.com
'92 Galant VR-4
'99 Spyder GSX

I would like to order a set exactly like these if you still have them available. 32/1000

jmelocik

email sent.

Josh

gvr4144

Paypal sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

turboflanagan

Quoting BLUELIGHTSBABY:
I want a set too, How long is this sale running, cause I just logged on and saw it. It will be two weeks before I can pay for mine.

It has been going for a long stinking time. I don't think it will end any time soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4wheelsqueal

Just emailed to see if you were still doing these. Will email the picture of the ones I need soon.

gvr4144

Got my mats fronts look great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif just wish i specified what style of font i wanted on the back ones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

holeshotmoe

Is the design/text optional? I'd like to have the mitsu logo instead of vr4 and mitsubishi instead of galant...something like this

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts