The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

dammitjim

^^^ Awesome, thanks

Is this particular mat black or grey?

129549-0-0-0.jpg

quicktsi

Can this thread be made a sticky? I emailed the OP about a week ago wanting to order a set of these, and had some questions for him.

turboflanagan

It was a sticky for a long time, but was taken off for a variety of reasons.

I didn't get an email from you. I am guessing you sent it to the yahoo address for the paypal? I almost never check that email anymore.

You can email me at [email protected] with questions. I am heading out of town for a few days and don't know exactly what my schedule or internet access will be, so I might not be able to give an immediate response.

thedsmguy

Every time I see my floormats I'm happy with them, except the layout of the words.. I ordered near the door sills and got 90* different, but they still look good!

Terry Posten

Email sent, hopefully something can be worked out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting dammitjim:
Quoting Darksyne:

This is the best design posted in the thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif It should really be one of the options for $125.

I just inquired about getting a set like the ones pictured above. Hopefully they are still available???!!!

ktmrider

Bump, still making these?!?

theevozero

<3. I'm just gonna send money and info and hope I get some in the mail.

turboflanagan

These mats are still available.

Click for available fonts. Other options are available, but you will have to pay a custom set-up fee. That is whether or not the particular design you are wanting has been done before. A simple explanation for this is that the guys making the mats were getting some of the orders mixed up and I was having to eat sets of mats. The guys making them were not happy with going back and forth setting up several custom orders here and there. They were going to quit making them for me, but I talked them into sticking with these designs and keep doing them.

So, if you want something different, we are back into the same boat that I first started with this and having to pay them a custom set-up fee to do something different. It isn't outrageous, but it is additional.

I'm sorry for anybody that has been left in the cold with mats. I had a really crazy year. If you want to get in touch with me, just send me an email at turboflanagan @ gmail dot com.

I do kinda like the idea of just sending money and hoping for the best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts