The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

Ralli380Gvr4

payment sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sean92AWD

Quoting turboflanagan:
Nope, no chance of that. I don't have time to take good care of the guys wanting Galant mats, much less get any different ones for other cars, sorry. There should be lots of places locally that could do that for you though.

Any word on mine heh.

Luke

Payment sent also.. turboflanagan, I hope you're still selling these, right ?

THEKID

i spoke with peter the other day he is still selling them just a little backed up rite now but hes working on it

turboflanagan

The mats are most certainly still available.

I have two orders in the pipeline right now that should be finished up very soon. The guys doing this for us are a bit slower lately due to the economy so it is a little up and down as far as production time goes. Most times they are doing their part within about 2 weeks, but it has lengthened to about 3 weeks at times due to them cutting back on personnel during particular slow periods.

I am swamped with crazy work busy-ness as well as trying to hold family matters together and work out some real estate investment problems that keep going on and on...
If anyone knows of somebody wanting a great deal on a condo in Norcross Ga...

Anyhow...
I am certainly around, though not on the board much at all. The best way to contact me is via email at [email protected] but I usually do get pm's emailed to me by yahoo.

So anybody interested in getting a set of these mats, feel free to let me know.

Mine are still holding up great with TONS of abuse and neglect. I unfortunately don't drive my car daily, but I think the interior has been vacuumed maybe 3 times since I got these mats. Probably an exaggeration, but you get the point.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message and I'll try to keep up with posts here as well.

turboflanagan

Getting close to Christmas time. Maybe time to drop a hint to a significant other to get you some sexy new floormats for Christmas.

belize1334

I'll be in for a set with JSchleim18's pattern. It might be a little nearer to Christmas before I'm ready to order though.

turboflanagan

Just let me know. I have heard rumors of Santa having to furlough some time for the reindeer due to the global economy slowdown. Be sure to take that into consideration when scheduling your order.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4wheelsqueal

Quoting belize1334:
I'll be in for a set with JSchleim18's pattern. It might be a little nearer to Christmas before I'm ready to order though.

same for me.

Ralli380Gvr4

I got a set w/ JSchleim18's pattern. Worth every penny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

dustyduff

Glad I put in a payment for a set. Bought MYSELF an early Christmas present. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbophein

i really want a set also, but i haven't seen a pic of the green stitching, i would love it to match the belize body color, more or less.

jschleim pattern, #1755/2000 with border for rear mats, green stitching, grey mats. that would be my order if i could see a pic of the green...

Last edited:

Gizmovr4

pm sent

turboflanagan

I don't have pics of the green embroidery, but it is a hunter green that will look good with the cars color if you are lucky enough to have a green VR4. If you have a black one, you too are in luck, as the green will look good in your car too! If you have a white one, sorry, you are SOL.

Wait! Just consulted with my color wheel and the green will work in the white VR4s also!

And we all know anything will work in the Grey ones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

It is the blue ones that you really have to work at getting something to look decent and even then... there is nothing but grief... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turbophein

dam i can't make up my mind! can someone photoshop the mats with a dark green stitching? i think i want the "Galant" in Black and the "VR4" in Green and then the back mats "#1755/2000" in Green also all on grey mats, but it is so hard for me to picture it like that! what to do? what to do?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts