The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

bustedsm

I'm very interested, but don't have paypal. How much would it cost for the fronts to just say Galant VR4, and the rears to say 808/2000. Without the hole and whatnot?

Snapped a few quick pics of mine this morning. Sorry they're so tiny, my camera phone sucks.

Got here in less than two weeks and I couldn't be more happy. EXACTLY what I wanted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

4rewterw.jpg

2r3r23r.jpg

turboflanagan

Quote:
I'm very interested, but don't have paypal. How much would it cost for the fronts to just say Galant VR4, and the rears to say 808/2000. Without the hole and whatnot?

Price is still $125 shipped to the cont. US.

Send me a pm or an email at [email protected] to work out payment.

turboflanagan

Quote:
Quote:

You have a PM. This is the mats I was referring to in my e-mail.

Thanks !

Got it. I am still waiting to hear how much shipping is going to be. I would imagine that it will be close to the same $125 though. I'll let you know when I find out.

Me too!!! Really hope we still can get these!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Me too!!! Really hope we can still get these!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JSchleim18

I got these about a year ago. As you can see in these pics, they have the Galant written out like the later gens. If you want the 6th gen Galant writing, just ask him. I got my mats specially made with the 6th gen Galant writing as seen on our trunks. I can post pics if need be sometime tomorrow.

ktmrider

Dang I am broke from buying other stuff but these look awesome!
If Pete makes another run soon I am down....

strokin4dr

Post some pics of yours, Jeremy.

Romanova

Good enough for Wop, then they good enough for me. Come on Flannagan... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

boostingwild

still available? i want a set!

GVR4_1057

I will take a set /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ktmrider

Thanks for the gray/black pics Wop, good to see the contrast TF talked about earlier.
Now we just need TF to speak up!

Looks like there are enough people interested to 'justify' a new 'round'. I'm VERY interested, this is really a 'finishing touch' for the interior /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts