The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Feeler KYB Struts complete with H&R springs $300.00 + Shipping

dmj

Any one interested in purchasing a set of KYB Struts with H&R springs comes complete with oem strut mounts These have less than 4000 miles on them. I purchased the struts , springs and mounts at the same time. Only thing not changed was the bump stops. They are still on the car. Located in Central FL No salt excellent roads. Pm or call me if interested 321-914-6648

Last edited:

GeorgeBillings

pics on the car?

dmj

They are Gr2"S I will take wheels off this afternoon and take some pics. Here is a few on how the car sits?

Last edited:

I am interested can you take a pic with the side profile of the car squarely in front of you so I can get a better view of the ride height(side of car perpendicular to you)
Thanks....

CutlassJim

Those things sit perfect! Love the wheels too.

GeorgeBillings

Are those the Rota RB 16x7 +22 offset?

1941Galant

I still want these, I never heard back from you after you said that you were taking them of your car Monday and then boxing them up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts