The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/Feeler: 05 Evo SSL Modded PA *SOLD*

evo8ya

I just wanted to see if there's any intrest in my evo. I've put 1,200 miles on it since july so it's not getting enough use. My GVR4 is my DD. The Evo currently has 48k now. It's pretty fast and reliable. It dynoed 330whp at CBRD with stock 8 turbo and 272/264 cams. It now has a 9 turbo, JMF manifold & o2 housing w/external dump and GSC S2's/beehives. It's wingless right now but I do have the stock wing. I kinda like it wingless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif This has been a very good car to me but it's not practical to keep right now.

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:
HKS RS Intake
RVM I/C Piping
Turbo XS I/C
Evo IX Turbo
JMF Exhaust Manifold
JMF o2 Housing External Dump
GSC S2 Cams
GSC Beehive Valve Springs
ARP Headstuds
PTE 880cc injectors
RMR 3in Downpipe
TI 3in Testpipe
Greddy 80mm TI Catback
CF Rad Shroud
Aluminum Upper Rad Pipe (not in pics. installed last week.)
ECU Flash 26psi Pump Gas (self tune)
JDM 3Bar Map Sensor
HKS EZ2 EBC
Innovative LC1 WB02
Greddy 52MM Electronic Boost Gauge
Apexi TT
Engery Suspension Poly Shifter Bushings

Suspension Modifications:
Tein S-Techs
Cusco Front and Rear Strut Braces

Wheels/Tires Modifications:
Volk CE28N 17X8.5 +30
Falken Azenis RT-615 255/40/17
DBA 4000 Front and Rear Rotors
Stoptech SS lines Front and Rear
Project MU Pads Front and Rear

Interior/Exterior Modifications:
Evo VII Taillights
JDM MR Headlights
8000k Lowbeams
2500k Yellow Fogs
Evo IX Front Bumper
Greddy IX Lip
Varis CF Pillar Trim
ARC TI Shift Knob
Sun Auto Power Horns
Mitsu CF E-Brake Handle

SOLD
102_0115.jpg

102_0116.jpg

102_0117.jpg

102_0134.jpg

102_0145.jpg

102_0155.jpg

more pics here click

Last edited:

90blacktsi

Dam , I need money !! One of the best looking Ebo's Ive seen . I CAN afford the payment but NOT the insurance. GOOD LUCK WTS!!

galant412

bump thats a good price

evo8ya

Thanks guys... sale is actually pending. Man, that was fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

clipse90gsx

^^ haha but with a sexy evo like that, and a price like that i wouldnt believe if you said you havnt had offers yet.

its beautiful evo. hope that it sells to a good owner that will take care of it. i had a GLI and sold it and the car when down hill fast.

evo8ya

^^ yeah that's what happend to #259. I kid that bought it beat the crap out of it... untill it's demise when he rolled it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif. He was local though... looks like my evo will be on it's way to Canada

evo8ya

Well car is sold to a guy in the Philly area. He's coming to pick it up this weekend. I think 2 days is a new record for me selling a car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll miss the evo but I still have #807 and the steering wheel will have to be pried from my cold dead hands. Now the G-Ride will be releaved of it's DD assignments @ 163k. A 05+ Tacoma TRD off road will be the new DD in a week or two.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts