The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EX WORKS RALLIART JAPAN GALANT VR4 Group A (RHD) offers of $10k upwards

Its Still for sale.
I am flying into chicago on the 29th for a business trip if any interested parties want to meet up, even if its for a pint and a pie ill be happy to talk galants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .

Ok its still up for sale,currently having a new front wing and bumper fitted as i couldnt resist wheeling her out and used it for a rally and run out of talent halfway through a corner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif so when shes ready at the end of the month its back on the market," thats it im not going to use it again its back up for sale",i know the current market is slow so im willing to take a price drop and negotiate on the package,maybe your just interested in the car ? im not going to split the parts package just yet,but as a last resort ill split the lot,send me a pm if your interested in the car and lets see if we can do a deal im open to negotiation,its good to talk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. cheers Guy

dewman

Very bad ass machine that would be great for a collector. Off-topic,but that has to be the only awd Galant that I've seen with crank windows /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

I'm gonna let jay Leno know about this!

Any offers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif may be an auction is the best option as i really dont want to break it up,such a shame..

trexn8

Wish I could buy this car!

Any One willing to make an offer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif any offer will do its time to get it sold.
come on chaps lets get the show on the road,go on make a silly offer,you may be surprised what i would take /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

jcgalntvr4-244

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Im really thinking about this but how and the hell would I get it here.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts