The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo seat rail adaptors for gvr4 making a run of them.

EHmotorsports

im not sure how tall you are but i am 5'9" with short legs and they feel fine to me. but yes these rails are so you can run a helmet so I tried to get the back down as much as possible for max clearance. also there is only so much the front can be lowered due to the front adjuster needing the clearance so it doesnt let the see accidentally slide if in a crash or in racing conditions.

EHmotorsports

also if you wanted the back shimmed up I can make a solid aluminum spacer and longer bolt to bring the back up a bit. it would just fit under each rear mounting to the body.

marvinmadman

Yeah. Once I get back to working on my interior I'll look into spacing the back up a bit. I'm 5'9" as well.

EHmotorsports

When they are available I will contact everyone. I don't feel comfortable with everyone paying at one time.

EHmotorsports

I will be working down the list. If you are not on it then I am not sure when. Few months maybe. They are very labor intensive to make.

EHmotorsports

sending PM's to people on the list. If I don't hear back in 2 days i will remove you from the list so others can have a chance at them.

EHmotorsports

hahaha I know the feeling. I wouldn't have bought my seats until later if i didn't run into the deal of a century

Yao

any words on this?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts