The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo seat rail adaptors for gvr4 making a run of them.

EHmotorsports

I would like to have them tested and revised first so it will take some time.

LIV4PSI

Everyone would have been happy with them just as they were sent to me. But two of the most respected members here offered some suggestions, and Evan wants everyone to have the absolute best product available. He even offered to swap me a revised set and to pay shipping when the time comes.

They will be worth the wait

EHmotorsports

just an update. I am still waiting to hear back from testing and am working on another design just in case.

sy1100

I'm in no rush, and thanks for the heads up. I cant wait to get these, I've had the seats or a year now.

EHmotorsports

having the new brackets tested after a revision. looking good so far:)

EHmotorsports

Revised brackets are back from testing. Just need to add in slots for mounting on the new setup and I should be good to go. will be ordering up material when I get the go ahead by next week.

cupajoe

Awesome, thanks for the update! Looking forward to getting these installed with my seats.

Yao

I want in on a set too!

EHmotorsports

Updated the progress of the rails. Very close!

marvinmadman

I see the same issue I have with my Curtis brackets. The seat bottom is angled too much for my liking. I might end up just making my own set and selling my Curtis brackets. These look very nice BTW.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts