The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo parts/Random parts

Brianawd

So I have some evo parts I don't need. I will get pics posted up tonight. So what I'm going to sell is

VIS carbon fiber hood-$400. Its in good shape. Clear coat is a little faded but that can be fixed with a cut and buff

VIS carbon fiber trunk lid-$400 Its in really good shape. Only problem is where the stock wing was mounted they used some dobble sided take and it pulled the clear coat off.

Now the JDM Stuff.

ARC Front mount $1400
ARC Ti strut bar $650
ARC supper induction box $320
ARC Ti spark plug cover $200 SOLD
ARC Ti Heat sheld $125- SOLD

I know the ARC stiff is a sh*t ton of $. But its ARC Stuff and you can't buy it any more.

I also have a power enterprice Boost controler\boost gauge. $250

Zeitronix Wideband Zt-2 with zt-1 gauge. $200.

Bosch 044 fuel pump $150

Auto meter boost gauge,water temp,Oil pressure, Oil pressure and water both need new senders. $100 for all 3

Last edited:

4wheelsqueal

Interested in the heat shield. You have pics? Pm or text them to 715-851-2778 please! Thanks

Brianawd

Once I get the ARC intercooler off I will get pics posted up.

Brianawd

Bump

4wheelsqueal

Awesome guy to deal with! Got the spark plug cover and heatshield and love them. Great prices too!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts