The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo K&W variant3's

CutlassJim

Looking to try a different setup. These have been absolutely amazing on my basically full weight Galant. I purchased them with about 10k miles on them a few years ago and they maybe have 20k on them now. Stainless bodies and plastic parts obviously in perfect shape with the springs having some light corrosion from NH winters.

Asking $1600

4Dc3Tppl.jpg

nTOUAcNl.jpg

ktmrider

Drool..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

CutlassJim

Correct. I'm holding onto them for now for the potential replacement. They are still available for $170 for the full front and rear kit from SCE. Super nice guy to deal with.

HadesOmega

How is the ride quality with these? I have the feal coilovers and the ride is too harsh it bottoms out too much. =/

CutlassJim

These ride better than stock. They soak up bumps better with more control.

That's one thing I found out early with coilovers. The $1000ish ones will work on the track well but usually ride like dogshit. It sucks they are so expensive but when you get into $1600 + territory there are no drawbacks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts