The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 9 MR seats with Curtis brackets SOLD

stealthtt24

Alright so this is it. If someone buys this whole set then I will part the car out. Evo 9 MR seats, front and rear, all in great condition. Also will sell the Curtis brackets that make these bolt on. The seats are in great condition, the brackets come with everything to bolt the front seats in. The rear seat where your butt goes has had the foam trimmed to fit the galant's. Ill post up some pictures. I am looking for $1300 for all of it, if you want it shipped you are going to have to pay for that. The brackets alone were $200 shipped. I will only separate the front and rear sets if I get a buyer for both. I know the brackets will be easy to sell so if the seats go, I will let the brackets go separately. Pics are in the last page of the link at the bottom. I can take more pictures if needed.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Evo bracket details, I have a write up as well.

click

Last edited:

stealthtt24

Moar pics

IMAG0296-1.jpg

IMAG0297-1.jpg

IMAG0295-1.jpg

strokin4dr

It's difficult to tell, but these do not look to be MR seats in the pics. Correct me if I'm wrong.

SouthCaliVR4

Give me an idea of what it would take to ship these & I may take em off your hands. My zip is 92028, Fallbrook CA.

stealthtt24

Sorry Mark no trades. They are mrs, its tough to see the red stitching, ill take better pics. Give me a bit on shipping to CA, probably be cheaper to break it up.

curtis

The probably best way to ship them is two boxes one with the rears and one with the fronts with greyhound or Fed ex freight. I've shipped a couple rear seats with greyhound and usually was between 70 and 85 dollars If I remember correctly. Fronts will be more. But might be just better to get a pallet and do a box and go truck freight with fed ex or other places like Bullet trucking.

stealthtt24

Thanks Curtis. I've gotten enough interest to where I'm going to pick up some large boxes and get some quotes for people.

curtis

Go talk to the manager at Lowes or Home depot. They crush small boxes but sometimes they stack up the frig boxes as well as the large flat pieces of the hexcomp structural stuff next to the crusher. Last rear seat I shipped I used a futon box.

citymunky

Quoting curtis:
The probably best way to ship them is two boxes one with the rears and one with the fronts with greyhound or Fed ex freight. I've shipped a couple rear seats with greyhound and usually was between 70 and 85 dollars If I remember correctly. Fronts will be more. But might be just better to get a pallet and do a box and go truck freight with fed ex or other places like Bullet trucking.

I had my Evo 8 fronts seats shipped from San Diego, CA to me in VA for about $53 IIRC using greyhound. There were shipped in a big box.

stealthtt24

For all of it correct? I will get these out tonight and try and grab the boxes tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm super busy before work Saturday so Monday would be the soonest I can get them out.

SouthCaliVR4

Yup all. 825 is in major jsb status right now. So long as we're not talking a radical amount of time no worries.

stealthtt24

Ok ill get you a quote for how much its gonna ship tomorrow or tonight. Then I can send it to you Monday. It's probably gonna cost about $100 to $150 for both front rear shipped. If that's the case, I would take $1400 shipped. I'll send you a pm when I know what's up.

SouthCaliVR4

Monies sent. They hit me for the charge, another f*** pay-pal moment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

SouthCaliVR4

Probably because "A" they suck big bags of dick & two; the amount /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I'm going with "A" over two /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

stealthtt24

Wait did u send more than $1400 cause that's how much I have in my paypal account /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

SouthCaliVR4

No but caus' I sent as a gift they hit me with a 40 buck charge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif they're dicks (you are what you eat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) with a monopoly, what do ya do?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts