The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO 8 Turbo with 10.5 Hotside

cobrajetguy

Up for sale is a used EVO 8 turbo with the larger 10.5 hotside. I was going to use it for a project that is no longer so it is up for sale. The turbo looks to be in great shape, asking $400 obo.

Peter

atsiauto

is this a bolt on for a Galant ? whats it comparable to ? My tired old 16g (small) could stand to be updated Thanks .

Diego

It's a bolt on affair if you order this with it as well... click

There is a thread BrandonEchols started. Hope this helps the sale of things.

BrandonEchols

Actually, I'm looking at using the Evo X Turbo, but I know the 8/9 Turbo has been done several times, either with custom manifold, or adaptor like the one linked above.

cobrajetguy

Still for sale

Puertorican22

How many miles? Might have to see if I convince the wife to let me get this with out her killing me.

cobrajetguy

I don't recall but the turbo looks to be in great shape, I bought it off a reputable source on evom.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts